Saturday, June 14, 2008

25th Wedding Anniversary

Jeff and I celebrated our 25th anniversary this last week! I can't believe it. I am sure people lost money on it lasting. lol. I love this man more today than ever. He is a loving husband who always puts me first. He is an amazing father, I am so grateful for that. He is generous with his time and talents. I look forward to what lies ahead as long as it is together.
Friday I went down to San Ramon and checked into the Marriott by his work. We met there and had appointments to get a 90 minute massage at a wonderful place called Bodylines. I went for the Foot Reflexology & Deep Tissue Massage. It was heaven!

2 comments:

Alysha said...

Congrats 25 years!! That massage sounds wonderful!!!! Im jealous! Cant wait to see you in 19 days!

CA Poppy said...

Oh Monica I loved reading your blog and really enjoyed hearing about Alysha and Kevin. Happy anniversary!