Monday, August 25, 2008

Summer Fun

I start back to school tomorrow, I cant believe that summer is over! It was a great summer with my kids home for awhile at least. I will cherish these memories for a lifetime. I know I wont have that opportunity again. Life goes on and it has exciting times to come.
Alysha's Birthday Celebration

Alysha and her two moms
Erin's Wedding

Alysha and Mom
Jess and Kevin
Dancing with Mom
Fernley Trip

The end of July we had a family reunion in Fernley Nevada. It was a lot of fun! Jeff's cousin Dee Dee and Todd hosted this year. We camped out in Aunt Nita and Uncle Dennis backyard. They were such great hosts!
We were able to see my neice Lindy and her sweet family! They just happen to live in Fernley too. I am sad I have no pictures of them to post.

We shot a lot of guns in the desert!
Jeff 's oldest and dearest friend cousin Ron and his cousin Dee Dee.

Kenny and his son Paul, Ron and his son Ryan. Jeff and Kevin
shooting up the desert!Alysha and Uncle Doug


We were able to meet Cal, he has many world championship as a fast draw. He was amazing. We had a family challenge to see who was the fastest draw. It was a lot of fun. Alysha made it to the top four and Kevin won our family challenge.

3 comments:

Alysha said...

summer was amazing! I love you

Lisa R said...

What you have a blog!! Don't keep me in the dark! I saw your post when I was looking at Lindy's blog. That was the first pic I have seen of Kevin since his mission. He looks good! Check out our blog. reidfamilyreality.blogspot.com!

Lindy Lewis said...

Yay! I was glad to see you have a blog. It was so fun to see you guys in July! I am sad we didn't take any pictures either....bummer. I love visiting with your family. Hope to see you all soon. Love ya!!