Saturday, September 6, 2008

Back at School



I survived the first two weeks of school. I was really enjoying my summer vacation and before I knew it it was time to go back, I really wasn't ready. But as soon as I was through the door I was hooked. We have a great class this year and of course I have Billy! He makes me laugh and tests my paitence at times but I love that boy. I have Billy at school but also do respite care with him, so he is part of the family to say the least. I love my job!! (for those of you that don't know I work with 18-22 year old students with disabilities) There isn't a day that I go to school and don't feel loved...truly loved. The students have great spirits that share so honestly and with humour and love. I am the one that is blessed.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I didn't know that you are a teacher. It's nice to be able to find these things out! You are so lucky that you love your job that is definitely something to treasure.

Lindy Lewis said...

I am so inspired by you!!! I really hope that my kids grow up to love me as much as Kevin and Alysha love you and Jeff. I have always looked up to your family. You guys are the cutest!!!